Former Marine Sergeant, Sean Sutton’s love for martial arts started as far back as his first class in 1994. His time with the Marine’s took him to a multitude of countries around the world and exposed him to martial arts at their source. During his military career he had the good fortune and honor to train in Hawaii under Guro Burton Richardson, the Founder of JKD Unlimited.
After diligent and dedicated training, Sean Sutton earned the Instructor rank in multiple modules under the JKD Unlimited parentage.
Mr. Sutton has served as the Advanced MMA and BJJ coach for the UFC Gym from October 2014 – July 2015 and is currently the Head Coach for High Performance MMA and Premier Competition Team.
- MMA For The Street™ Instructor- JKD Unlimited
- Battlefield Kali™ Single Stick Instructor- JKD Unlimited
- Battlefield Kali™ Knife Instructor- JKD Unlimited
- BJJ For The Street™/BJJ Instructor- JKD Unlimited
- Silat For The Street™ Instructor- JKD Unlimited
- Muay Thai Instructor- JKD Unlimited
- Black Belt 1st Degree – Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP)